1) Opera Support forums still not working.
2) Downloading Opera itself was not working for a time.
3) When downloading was available, the apparent download was overtly corrupted.
4) Opera is uninstalled completely now.
5) I have 235 Opera Speed Dials.
6) Without those Speed Dials I cannot venture forth on to the Net as I usually would.
7) I’ve learned there’s a four-day holiday in the UK. If there’s a four-day holiday in Norway (where Opera resides), I’m likely screwed until Tuesday.
8) Opera has no damned business being on Twitter if they’re not monitoring it and replying to tweets about problems. The world doesn’t need yet one more company who is there only for itself.
9) So look at this math: 1 Opera Support forum problem + 1 Opera downloading problem + 1 Opera on Twitter sucks problem = 235 sites I cannot get to!
— posted via Firefox, which I am not happy using again.