Spoiler after the break!
Daily Archives: August 27, 2011
Update August 31, 2011: It’s now official. New Sony Reader WiFi
Nate has the scoop: First look at the new Sony Reader PRS-T1!!!
What I can add:
– putting it in Standby mode will display the current book cover on the screen. This feature was pioneered by Kobo and is very popular with its users.
– it has a stylus (see photo of Black).
– look at the photo above to see the new way the cover attaches.
– Silver is gone, there will now be a White one (shades of Kindle!)
– the body is now all-plastic, gone is the classy aluminum.
It will be interesting to see if Sony went for a mimic trifecta — Kobo standby cover, Kindle white color — with the multitouch, doing what Bookeen did with the Orizon, allowing font resizing with pinch-zoom.
As of around 9AM today, the big terrible forecast for New York City tomorrow is wind near 60mph with a grand total of two inches of rain.
We had a multiple of two inches of rain just last weekend.
Yet this is what’s happening in Manhattan today…