A start, not meant to be seen as comprehensive.
1) Move past “What Would Steve Do?” (see here)
2) Create a post-Steve identity
3) Acknowledge You Can’t Have It All*
Not in order:
1) Get rid of App Store duplicate listings (see here)
2) Multi-user accounts for iOS (or at least a Guest Mode)
3) Better iOS multitasking (come on, it sucks; you know it does)
4) Allow iOS on-screen keyboard/input choice
5) Enable iOS Desk Accessory-like apps**
6) Add microSD card slot to iDevices (you already know you’ll have to)
7) Make iTunes/App Store a platform (see here)
* Having it all stifles competitive creativity (see: IBM, Microsoft)
** Why is something like a calculator a full app you must launch? Doesn’t anyone see how fucking stupid that is? Anyone at all? Hello, Jon Ive?