If I want to read an eBook I paid for in Comic fucking Sans, that’s my business, you fucking meddling dweeb.
Please give us a list of every eBook that has that code so we can all boycott you to your deserved death.
Via: Respect the reader
Some day, the cats will let me have an iPad Mini. And I will jailbreak it.
Also, leave Comments if you know of any particular blogs I should follow that have information about iOS jailbreak apps.
The National Weather Service:
The National Weather Service in Upton has issued a Blizzard Warning… which is in effect from 6 am Friday to 1 PM EST Saturday.
* Locations… New York City… southern Westchester County… and coastal portions of northeast New Jersey.
* Hazard types… heavy snow and strong winds.
* Accumulations… snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches… with localized higher amounts within developing snow bands.
* Winds… north 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Temperatures… falling into the 20s by Friday evening.
* Visibilities… one quarter mile or less at times.
* Timing… the strongest winds and heaviest snow will occur Friday evening into Saturday morning.
This sounds like a repeat of 2010:
From Superstorm Sandy to Superstorm Snowy?
With the release this week of the Evasi0n jailbreak, I’ve gotten interested in looking at some of the things people would add to an iOS device to make it worthwhile.
It’s been an eye-opener and highlights the stark difference between Apple and Samsung.
Apple discourages jailbreaking. Samsung encourages it.
Yes, Apple has hired hackers too:
But Samsung encourages hacking. A look at the various Samsung-related XDA Developers forums reveals Samsung participation over and over again.
And Apple? Silence.