IMP3Net does the review [Google Translate].
The iFive Mini 3GS has a 7.9-inch Retina-class screen with an octa-core MediaTek 6592 CPU running at 1.6GHz, quad-core Mali-450MP4 GPU, 2GBs of RAM, 16GBs of storage, and a 2MP front and 5MP back camera. 3G — for most of the world but likely not the U.S. — is via micro-SIM card (not included).
And we’ve reached the halfway point of it.
Because apparently many people missed it the first time.
The top is Berlin’s pocketwatch. The bottom is Red’s Polaroid.
It’s the same girl. Berlin’s daughter and Blacklist number 79. Are we all on the same page now?
The Blacklist: First Season Finale
Reuters has an interview with the founder of Xiaomi, Lei Jun.
Here are some choice excerpts:
- We’re actually an Internet company.
- The Internet represents an advanced way of thinking. Companies that are armed with this have an incredible competitive edge. Today we’re already China’s third-largest e-commerce company and we’ve already built a massive, massive mobile Internet platform and we have a lot of apps.
- People just don’t get it. The mobile phone itself is only the carrier. If people don’t understand this, they can’t understand what kind of company Xiaomi is.
- Xiaomi and Apple are two completely different things. If you understand Xiaomi, I’m sure one day you will understand that Apple and Xiaomi are completely different companies. I think that the core problem is that people don’t understand Xiaomi. The main difference is that it is the Internet that made Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi selling mobile phones is like Amazon selling Kindles. So you can understand why we sell them for so cheap.
All rumors insist Xiaomi will release its long-delayed, much-rumored tablet tomorrow in China.
The rumors have reached a level that even Reuters picked up on it several days ago: Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi to release first tablet: sources.
Today, ZOL has run a lengthy piece that places all bets on it being the Nvidia Mocha tablet that briefly appeared in a benchmark test [Google Translate]. This is where I must point out I was the first one to make the connection between that and Xiaomi. Now everyone else has jumped on it.