This is rumored to be in partnership with China phone maker Meizu.
Daily Archives: March 22, 2015
I didn’t count them. Number five is what ZOL is claiming [Google Translate].
What the latest update does:
1. Z-Launcher updated to 1.1.18-beta
2. Fix the Android native launcher reusable add contacts desktop issues
3. Adjust the maximum volume of the headphones, headphone volume and the addition of a warning to comply with European regulations
4. Compatibility optimize network links
5. Optimize OTA download settings
6. optimize the ambient light detection accuracy rate, and automatically adjusts the brightness turned on by default
7. Optimized boot animation playback fluency
It’s interesting that the EU audio warning has been added. One step closer to a release outside of China?
For Khalili and Malley, the podcast is the product. Through VIP membership, merchandise sales, and advertising, Keith and the Girl revenue pays its co-hosts’ salaries plus rent on a one-bedroom apartment in Astoria, Queens, that they had converted into a professional studio. Three full-time employees and a handful of freelancers also receive a slice of the pie.
That’s not insignificant.
I’ve never heard of Khalili and Malley or their podcast. I grabbed a free copy of the printed Village Voice that had them on the cover and was quickly immersed in the story.
I think the article is a must-read for basically everybody.
I went to the SonyStyle Store in NYC yesterday.
I’m very curious about the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra that Best Buy is selling for US$249 (note that the website price of US$299 is incorrect).
But all they have are dummy units. I really wanted to experience that TriLuminous screen.
So, to their store.
It was a miserable experience.
(Note that Best Buy’s listing screws up all the specs. This is an iPad Mini clone with a 4:3 1024 x 768 screen.)
I didn’t have a camera with me yesterday, so you’ll have to take my word that I gave it a little test.
The latest version of AnTuTu downloaded at Best Buy from the Google Play Store revealed a score in the 15,000-range. This is an Allwinner A31-series CPU with 1GB of RAM and 16GBs of internal storage.